Until recently we’ve lived on a very busy road with a lot of foot traffic and I didn’t dare to put a Christmas wreath outside as I didn’t think it would last more than five minutes! Now we’ve moved to a quiet residential street so I’m going to make a wreath for our door, here’s some inspiration.
1. Beverly’s has this candy cane wreath.
2. Sadie Priss has this Pottery Barn inspired Snowflake Wreath
3. Seasons of Joy has this classy wreath.
4. Matt and Becky have this colourful wreath.
5. Wine and Wreaths has this Santa inspired wreath in her Etsy shop.
4 thoughts on “Five Things Friday: Christmas Wreath Ideas”
Now I feel like I need more wreaths. Five is not enough?
🙂 I wrote this last week thinking that we would have moved by now (serves me right for trying to be organised!). Unfortunately we’ve still not gone anywhere, fingers crossed for Tuesday!
Oh, wow, moving right before Christmas! Poor you! Best wishes.
It was meant to happen three weeks ago so it’s been slightly frustrating, everything that could go wrong did! Trying to keep my excitement in check as I’ve got to spend today finishing the packing!