In our house Valentines Day is slightly overshadowed by my husband’s birthday – he seems to think that’s more important 😉 Here’s some inspiration if you want to make something for your nearest and dearest!
1. Mine for the Making has this heart and yarn wreath.
2. Saleena Marie has this cute light bulb idea.
3. I remember making these Danish love hearts with my Granny when I was young. Radmegan has a tutorial using felt.
4. Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts has this card design.
5. Grace and Light has this garland made from stamping paint chips.