“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.
What are the six impossible things you believe in? (If you can only manage one or two, that’s also okay.)
These are things that I have to believe are possible in order to survive the week but, I have found through experience, seem to be impossible!
1. I can resist chocolate.
2. Little B will sleep through every night.
3. My class actually like and respect each other.
4. The pile of paperwork on my desk will be dealt with by the end of the week.
5. Mr Gove respects and values the teachers of this country.
6. My husband will realise that there isn’t a small army of fairies in the house to do the washing, cooking and food shopping!