After owls, elephants are one of my favourite motifs to add to craft items. Here’s some inspiration for elephant crafts.
1. Busted Button has this framed piece that I think would look great in a little boy’s nursery.
2. Way Cool Kid had this gorgeous little dress for sale in their Etsy shop.
3. Retromama had these soft toys in her Etsy shop.
4. Dorothy and Theodore has a pdf pattern for this cute finger puppet.
5. Bondville shares this elephant greeting card.
4 thoughts on “Five Things Friday: Elephant Crafts”
wow! I think those are some of the cutest little crafts i’ve ever seen… I’ve always loved dumbo 😉
Do you make elephant dresses in a Size 10?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Krista, if you click on the link it’ll take you to the Etsy shop that I originally found it on. Thanks for stopping by!
Pingback: Happy Birthday Keeps Me Out Of Mischief! | Keeps Me Out Of Mischief!