Now that we’ve moved I’m determined to keep our dining table clear. It became a bit of a dumping ground at the old house but, now that we are weaning Baby B, we’re sitting at the table for every meal. I thought I might make a beautiful table runner to encourage me to keep the table clear – don’t know if it would spend more time in the wash than on the table, Baby B appears to be the messiest eater in the world!
1. The mathematician in me loves this idea from Country Living, I would have to make a metric version though!
2. Martha Stewart has this autumn leaf themed table runner, it could be made in different colours to suit different seasons.
3. All Free Sewing has this quilted table runner – what a great way of using up your fabric stash!
4. Craft Night With Stacey has this simple table runner – I think she used fabric from Ikea.
5. The Country Chic Cottage has this burlap table runner decorated with subway art – I think it would be great to adapt this using the names of the members of your family.