This post contains affiliate links which help to keep this blog running.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar (US, UK) has to be one of my favourite books and I can’t wait to read it with Baby B! Here’s some crafts inspired by the book:
1. The Baloney Bug has these cute cake pops! I must learn how to make them!
2. Itmom has this great recycling idea for egg boxes.
3. Butter Hearts Sugar has this gorgeous birthday cake.
4. Navy Wife, Navy Life has this handprint idea.
5. Linworth Children’s Centre did an Eric Carle reading study and the teacher used this balloon idea at the entrance to the classroom.
One thought on “Five Things Friday: Crafts Inspired by The Very Hungry Caterpillar”
Pingback: Happy Birthday Keeps Me Out Of Mischief! | Keeps Me Out Of Mischief!