Easter isn’t really a celebration where we go to town decorating the house, especially in its current state with the builders destroying the kitchen (it’s got to get worse before it gets better!), but I do like making some Easter crafts with the kids. Here’s five ideas to get you inspired!
- @_katrien_ shares this cute rabbit garland.
2. The @eighteen25girls have amazing ideas for every celebration. These bunnies would be great to hold the spoils from an Easter egg hunt!
3. Helena @craft_and_creativity shares these paper eggs.
4. @chichacircle shares these simple rabbits made from clothes pegs and some Sharpies.
5. Jen @muminthemadhouse uses plastic spoons to make these cute hatching chicks.