Easter isn’t really a celebration where we go to town decorating the house, especially in its current state with the builders destroying the kitchen (it’s got to get worse before it gets better!), but I do like making some Easter crafts with the kids. Here’s five ideas to get you inspired!
- @_katrien_ shares this cute rabbit garland.
2. The @eighteen25girls have amazing ideas for every celebration. These bunnies would be great to hold the spoils from an Easter egg hunt!
3. Helena @craft_and_creativity shares these paper eggs.
4. @chichacircle shares these simple rabbits made from clothes pegs and some Sharpies.
Today feels so much more like Spring and these spoon chicks are hatching just in time for easter. They are an ace way to upcycle old plastic spoons or wooden ones and they are so much fun to play with! 🐣🐣🐣🐣 #KbnMoms #creativetable #CreativeKids #Boyscancraft #PlayMatters #ScreenFree #kidscrafts101 #kidsactivities #KidsCrafts #EasterCrafts #SpringCrafts #Preschool #Chicks #MomsonInstagram #EPIG
5. Jen @muminthemadhouse uses plastic spoons to make these cute hatching chicks.