Ahhh, tea time. Possibly my favourite time of the day. Getting a meal on the table whilst the toddler is racing around the house releasing pent up energy from a day at pre-school and the one-year old is becoming more hungry by the second! Yep, definitely the best of times! What is making life easier (or beginning to) is that everyone can now eat the same food. Notice that says ‘can’, not ‘will’.
Here’s some inspiration for getting a healthy meal into your family without a great deal of effort!
View this post on Instagram
Almond-Crusted Chicken Nuggets are on the blog this week, and look out, they are GOOD. 😍 Plus they're easy to make, baked instead of fried, and made with a versatile and super-tasty almond crust. Tap @gimmesomeoven for a clickable link, or here it is: http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/almond-crusted-chicken-nuggets/ (Sponsored by the always tasty @bluediamond!) #gimmesomeovenrecipe
- My little people would eat this treat from @gimmesomeoven.
2. @budgetbytes has loads of gorgeous budget ideas.
3. @jackmonroe_. Her BBQ sauce is the best in the world!
4. Lisa @100daysofrealfood has great ideas for feeding a family.
5. @playfulcooking shares some great ideas for traditional Indian food.