Five Things Friday took a little holiday during April – too much going on in our little lives, but we’re back and raring to go. Ready to share ideas and inspiration by the bucketload!
Today I’m sharing inspiration for handmade gift ideas. Little somethings that just say ‘I care’ or ‘thank-you’. You could whip up a batch and have them ready for when you need them.
1. A Delightful Home has this Rose-Vanilla Lip Balm. I’m always misplacing my current lip balm so an extra one would always come in handy.
2. A Residence Blog has these bath bombs that they say are simple enough for an 8 year old to make!
3. A Beautiful Mess shares these handmade journals – I love a notebook!
4. Tristin and Company inspire us with handmade coasters. These are so much prettier than the dull Ikea ones I have at the moment.
5. I found this homemade jam on the Elizabeth Anne Designs Wedding photo blog, but I love the labels!