You wake up tomorrow morning to find all your plans have been cancelled for the next seven days and $10,000 on your dresser. Tell us about your week.
In no particular order I:
– had a spa day
– went a bit mad in a craft shop
– spent a peaceful day sewing
– got someone in to do all the little DIY jobs that need doing around the house
– spent a day reading
– went out for some nice meals with my nearest and dearest
– had a few nice days out with the family
– visited my sisters and their families because I don’t see enough of them
Not incredibly exciting, but a lovely way to spend a week. Wouldn’t cost that much so the leftovers would go into little B’s university fund – purely selfish reasons, I don’t want to have to carry on working until I’m old and grey to keep him at Uni!