I’m getting really excited about making stuff for Baby B! He’s just getting to the stage where he’s beginning to wear interesting clothes – no more romper suits here! He actually hates them and spends most of his time trying to force his feet out – he hates them being covered – he’s his mother’s son in that respect! Here’s some inspiration for kid’s clothing.
1. Smashed Peas and Carrots has this cute wrap dress.
2. Make It & Love It has this double layer square circle skirt.
3. The Purl Bee has this easy dress – surely this could be made during nap time?!
4. Sewing Secrets has these stegosaurus socks – I think my dinosaur mad nephew would love these!
5. Birdyboots has these gorgeous linen slippers for sale on Etsy. I’m quite sure they could be adapted for older children.
2 thoughts on “Five Things Friday: Kid’s Clothes”
Those socks are AMAZING!
Going to have to try out those socks!