We moved into this house knowing that we’d have to do a lot of work on it so it became our home. We’ve got a whole list of things that need doing; some of these are fairly major and involve knocking down walls and some are just a question of a spot of decorating. The jobs will need to be tackled in a particular order so that we don’t end up repeating work like we needed to in the old house. The laundry room is the first room to be tackled. It’s like a cave at the moment; it’s so dark and cramped, so we plan to move an internal wall and and replace the rather decrepit boiler.
Here’s some inspiration for ideas I might include.
1. Inspiration for Moms has this fold out drying rack .
2. Decorganize has this pegboard for the eternal problem of odd socks!
3. Infarrantly Creative has this idea for a mobile set of baskets that you could use to sort the washing into different loads.
4. Solutions has this slide out shelving unit, wouldn’t be too hard to make a customised version for our home.
5. My laundry bag for Baby B’s nursery is working so well I may have to make some for our bedroom!
One thought on “Five Things Friday: Laundry Room Ideas”
Reblogged this on Anchoring Hope.