You can’t beat a cardboard box! I know so many parents who have spent a fortune on a birthday or Christmas present only to find that their child enjoyed the cardboard box it came in way more than the actual present! Here’s some ideas to inspire you:
1. I made this castle box for my nephews a couple of years ago to put all of their Christmas presents in – they were playing with the box longer than the presents!
2. Ikatbag has this Faraway Tree House.
3. Mini Mocha has this idea for a cardboard box plane.
4. The Taylors has this cute kitchen!
5. A Happy Wanderer has this simple idea using a box and some cardboard tubes.
One thought on “Five Things Friday: Things To Do With A Cardboard Box”
Pingback: Great ideas in Recycling Cardboard Boxes Attractively | cardboardanddesign.com