I have a little boy who hates having his nappy changed. In fact, I sometimes think that the whole street knows that he hates having his nappy changed, either that or they think I torture him on a regular basis! Distraction is the name of the game here so I need to make a mobile to hang over his changing mat. Here’s some inspiration for you!
1. Design Dazzle has a tutorial for this polka dot mobile.
2. Gosh and Golly has this idea for sale on Etsy.
3. Good Housekeeping has this lovely idea for an autumnal mobile.
4. As a child I was completely obsessed by my spirograph! If only I had kept it as I’d be using this idea from Zim & Zou.
5. I know this is a door curtain, but this idea from Meowmiix could easily be adapted as a nursery mobile.