I love the idea of quiet books; baby B isn’t quite big enough for them yet, but I’m definitely going to make a stack of these to keep him occupied in the car or when we’re out and about. Here’s some inspiring ideas.
1. Camille’s Casa has a pattern for her quiet book.
2. Lucy Bowring sells this wall mounted activity set on Folksy, but the idea could be adapted for a quiet book.
3. At Second Street has this ‘On The Go’ book.
4. Lella Boutique has this personalised texture book that would probably be good for little fingers.
5. Imagine Our Life has this pattern for a washing machine for socks – good for practising matching.