I love posters with phrases that inspire. I have a couple of different boards of them on my Pinterest. I print them out as postcard sized posters and put them wherever I need a bit of a boost. These five are currently in my sewing room as creative inspiration.
1. I used to have a terrible habit of thinking that if I wasn’t doing work for school I was wasting time, but I’ve realised that messing around in my craft room is not wasted time. From http://www.etsy.com/listing/62639171/letterpress-print-wasted-time
2. It’s always nice when people notice and comment, but most of the things I make are because I have an urge to create rather than an urge for attention for the creation. From http://www.madebysean.com/index.php?/projects/found-type/
3. Too right! There’s beauty and inspiration in everything, you’ve just got to be in the right mood to discover it. From http://runwaywalkr.tumblr.com/post/5630208657
4. I have to believe in what I’m creating and I should decide if it’s good enough to share. From http://madamecupcake.tumblr.com/page/6
5. My excuse for the state of the rest of the house – probably should devote some time to organising it, but I’m too busy doing something more interesting. I’ve got sewing, knitting, cooking, blogging….. to do! From http://www.etsy.com/listing/53873258/organized-chaos