The summer is upon us, well it is in the Northern Hemisphere, and it’s time to go on our holidays. Well, it would be if I weren’t on maternity leave and feeling properly poor. This year we’ll be imposing our company on family and friends for a change of scenery!
I wish I’d had some of these lists when we went away a few weeks ago for a little break at the beach, I did terrible packing and brought back a pile of clothes that we hadn’t even worn! Here’s everything you’d need to get you organised.
1. Travel Fashion Girl has packing lists for every destination under the sun – and some that won’t see a bit of sunshine too!
2. Pick Any Two has a list specific to taking toddlers away – they always need so many things!
3. Cosmopolitan has 20 hacks to save space in your suitcase.
4. I love a tick list and found this on Pinterest (please let me know for original credit).
5. If you find it hard to make decisions about what you should pack, The Berry has this decision maker to help you speed up your packing.