Every single year I try to find a way to display the Christmas cards we receive – there’s only so many you can fit on the mantlepiece before they all fall off! Here’s some ideas that could be used to display your Christmas cards this year.
1. Thyme is Honey has this great idea for a Christmas tree made from washi tape. It would be brilliant in a small flat – saving you the need for a separate tree!
2. I Heart Organizing has this simple idea using ribbon over a door. I like this because it won’t leave a lasting mark after the decorations come down.
3. Made in a Day has this great idea for recycling wire hangers. This would be fairly simple to make and would be easy to store from year to year.
4. Late Night Crafts and Creations offers this idea using window shutters. I’d like these all year round to poke invitations, tickets and other important bits and bobs into, but they’d be great at Christmas for all of your cards.
5. Catch my Party has this simple wreath. I think I’d bling up the wreath with a bit of sparkle or tinsel, but the basic idea is good.