Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
1. I hate anyone touching my nose.
2. You can tell how tired I am by how far my feet are turned in as I walk.
3. I have a big scar on my head where I walked into a partially raised garage door, I was absolutely fine until they glued me up when I fainted.
4. When I started completing my university application forms I was applying to study architecture, by the time I posted them I’d changed my mind to teaching because I didn’t think I was creative enough to be an architect and didn’t want to spend seven years at university. I often think what might have been.
5. My second toe on my right foot dislocates all on its own. I stubbed it on my Gran’s very solid bed when I was 14 and broke it. I went to the doctor to check it was healing ok and she managed to dislocate it and it’s never been right since. I’m getting very good at ‘popping it back!’
6. I used to be a member of a steel band when I was at secondary school and learnt to play the flute, piano and saxophone. All of them have been in their cases, untouched, for over a year now. They were an all consuming obsession when I was a teenager, other things get in the way now.