When we moved house I was absolutely horrified to find that I owned nine pairs of jeans in three different sizes. At least I haven’t hit double figures! About time I did something with the smaller sizes that I haven’t got a chance of ever fitting into again! Here’s some inspiration:
1. Thimbily Things has these cute denim bibs – I’m finding that you can never have too many!
2. Lil Mop Top has this fantastic idea for denim roads – I’m definitely making these for my nephews!
3. From Our Corner of the Good Life has this skirt made from a pair of jeans, perfect for when the jeans get a little too short in the leg!
4. t.i.l darling has this cute purse for sale – but it would be so easy to make yourself.
5. Naptime Crafts has this denim quiet book.