I have a beautiful trunk that my Grandma left to me that contained all her earthly possessions when she moved from France to England to marry my Grandpa in 1948 and my mum has an old suitcase that contains all her important papers. Unfortunately I don’t have any suitcases belonging to me that are as beautiful as these but I’m quite sure a scout around some vintage shops would come up trumps!
1. James Plumb designed these suitcase drawer units.
2. Black&Eiffel has this cute knitting gift set – how amazing would a whole suitcase full of wool be?!
3. Recreate has this cute seat.
4. Design Sponge has a tutorial for this vintage coffee table.
5. Bake It Pretty has this gorgeous cupcake themed gift idea.
3 thoughts on “Five Things Friday: Re-purposed Suitcases”
i love the coffee table idea!
Very inspiring! I love old suitcases! I’m always on the lookout at local thriftstores, but I haven’t been successful yet 😦
If you’d like to check out my blog, it,d be a pleasure to follow yours back!
Great post! x
I love all of them! Now if only i could find a beautiful suitcase to turn into a coffee table!