It’s so cold and snowy outside that all I want to do at the moment is burn pallets on the fire but these ideas for upcycling pallets seem far more sensible! Since we moved I’m slightly obsessed by ideas for the home and garden, burning them seems such a waste!
1. Joy Ever After has this outdoor pallet table, though I think it would look good in our conservatory.
2. Recyclart has this hanging pallet chair; unfortunately I don’t think any of the trees in our garden are strong enough.
3. Life on the Balcony has this idea, I think it would look great on our decking to hide the ugly fencing!
4. Thereifixedit has this cinema style seating, I think we could adapt this for our conservatory which is going to become a playroom hen it gets a bit warmer.
5. I found this pallet shelf on Pinterest, I think it would look great against a wall painted in a moss green colour.
5 thoughts on “Five Things Friday: Upcycling Pallets”
You both look very handy made the feeder it only cost me a few bucks.
Pingback: Quick DIY: Upcycled Mirror to Key Ring Holder « Beyond Its Purpose
Pingback: The Underwater Paso Doble « The Great Dorset Vegetable Experiment
Pingback: Wall To Wall Shag « The Great Dorset Vegetable Experiment
Pingback: Egg-O-Rama | The Great Dorset Vegetable Experiment