Every year I say I’m going to make my own Christmas cards but in reality it doesn’t happen all that often. This year I have no excuse since I’m off work so I’ve been looking for some inspiration – here are my favourites.
1. I might use this idea shared by Craft Rookie for the grandparents – don’t think Baby B would have the patience to make them for everyone!
2. Meet the Dubiens has this idea for a string of Christmas lights.
3. Simply Stamped has this idea which combines stamps and buttons.
4. The Tomkat Studios uses different paper prints to create these Christmas trees.
5. Sometimes less is more. Sweet Bella Stationery has these for sale on Etsy.
See also: Five Things Friday: Christmas Card Ideas