Whilst clicking on links from other blogs I found Mama M and her blog My Little Life and her post entitled ‘Five Question Friday’. I love stuff like this, mainly because I’m a nosy little madam and love to find out weird and wonderful things about everybody and anybody! The idea is that you copy and paste the questions into your blog and publish your answers and then link back to the site so that everyone can have a nosey at your answers… and you can obviously have a nosy at everyone else’s! The questions are quite thought provoking, it’s definitely not a quick blog post! Go on, join in – you know you want to!
1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
Always – it’s become a habit after years of living in shared university halls and student houses!
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
Organised, though anyone who’s seen my desk at work would probably argue with that!
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
Halfords (UK car accessories and maintenance chain) – the staff are quite possibly the rudest and un-knowledgeable
I don’t think that’s even a word – but you know what I mean in the whole entire world.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
No children of my own so I’ve never really thought about it!
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
When I’m old, having had a family and seen them grow up and have families of their own. I want to go quickly – no hanging around in pain please.