Packed lunches are the bane of my life. When we’ve finished getting the kids to bed, it’s the last thing I want to do, but I have to get them done in the evenings as we never have enough time in the mornings. I find myself starting each new term with lovely ideas of exciting things to put in our lunch boxes but, by about the third week, I find myself returning to boring staples. Here’s some inspiration for creating healthy packed lunches for your family to take to school or work.
- @mymunchbox has some great ideas and I love these lunchboxes with the little built in compartments. I’d be interested to know if these were sealed in some way to stop them mixing.
2. @the_artful_foodie has some beautiful photos on her account, many of which could be adapted to be packed for lunch.
3. @tracylovescake1_sw has lots of great food ideas which are linked to Slimming World points.
4. @momandmonster has these creative lunches – I don’t think I’d have the patience to make them though!
5. At this time of year, my favourite lunch is soup that I can heat up at work. @the_nutritionistt shares this infographic for the perfect soup.
What’s your favourite lunch to pack to take to work?