You’ve been asked to speak at your high school alma mater — about the path of life. (Whoa.) Draft the speech.
In no particular order:
1. There will be good times and bad, there will be highs and there will be lows.
2. Don’t judge others, otherwise you’ll find yourself judging yourself by the same criteria when no-one else is.
3. You’ll love, you’ll lose.
4. You’ll cry with laughter and with sorrow.
5. Try your best in all that you do but be aware that sometimes it just won’t be enough.
6. Life’s not fair, deal with it.
7. Ask for help when you need it and offer it whenever you can.
8. Work to live, not live to work.
9. Don’t be a victim, learn from your mistakes and those of others.
10. Don’t look for drama, there’s plenty enough going on in life without you trying to live it like you’re living in a soap opera.