I’m a complete convert to this menu planning lark, I love not having to think at the end of the day about what I’m going to cook so cooking the evening meal has become less of a chore. Here’s some ideas for helping you to share your menu plans.
1. Fussy Monkey Business has this catchy menu board.
2. Love this idea from Once Upon a Chocolate Chip Pancake as it would remind me of all the different stuff I can actually cook, rather than the safe options I used to stick to.
3. Creating a Daisy has this incredibly organised planner using magnets.
4. White Lights on Wednesday has this chalkboard idea.
5. Seven Thirty Three has this menu planning book – I like the tear off shopping list.
One thought on “Five Things Friday: Menu Planning Ideas”
I love the idea of planners but that’s as far as I get 🙂