We always end up with lots of plastic bottles for recycling at this time of year, here’s some inspiration for upcycling them.
1. Madblog has this idea for using the bottom of the bottle to produce cherry blossom.
2. This is such a good idea from Make it and Love it. I really need to make one of these!
3. I’m definitely going to use this idea from Mrs Karen in my classroom when I go back to work!
4. This is doing the rounds on Pinterest. I think I’d leave it a bit deeper at the bottom to support a cup.
5. For The Home has this plastic broom – such a clever idea!