I’ve become slightly obsessed by babygro (onesie) designs. Baby B seemed to live in plan blue or white babygros for the first two months of his life; he was so tiny when he was born that there wasn’t a lot of choice! Here’s my favourite ideas for making a humble white babygro a bit more interesting!
1. I love this idea for a monthly babygro from Tip Junkie. You could take a photo in the correct babygro each month to create a lovely record of the first year.
2. Baby B will attend his first wedding today and I think this babygro with a tie from The Cottage Home would be perfect for the occasion.
3. Work out the year they’ll leave school (or don’t – it might scare you!) with this idea from La Force Be With You.
4. People keep on asking me how old Baby B is; with this idea from Host-it Notes they’d never have to ask!
5. The Wishing Elephant has these R2D2 babygros for sale on Etsy, but it’s inspired me to get creative!
One thought on “Five Things Friday: Interesting Babygro Ideas”