I’m trying to get more organised and plan what we’re going to eat throughout the week but every so often I forget to plan something so dinner has to be created after a long day at work when I would rather think about anything else! The other problem is that I’m normally ravenous by the time I walk in the door so whatever I’m going to make needs to be pretty speedy!
Here’s some great websites that have ideas for quick and easy meals that don’t need too many ingredients. All the pictures have been taken from the relevant website, just click on the links to find the recipes.
1. Woman’s Day has 51 ideas that are quicker than takeout and don’t need too many ingedients.
2. ivillage has 10 ideas for healthy meals in a flash, I love these easy pizzas!
3. The BBC Food website has a great search feature and allows you to find recipes that take less than 30 minutes to prepare. With 2235 results, you’re sure to find something to inspire you!
4. Allrecipes has a whole list of quick dinners separated into lists according to the amount of time they take to cook. These Thai Peanut Butter Chicken Wraps look great.
5. My Spiced Lamb Flatbreads with mint yogurt dressing take about 10 minutes and are a favourite standby.
If you like this then you might also like:
2 thoughts on “Five Things Friday: Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas”
These all look delicious. Thanks so much for sharing them.
Excellent ides for easy dinners…. Nice Post.
Thanks for Sharing.