1. A handwritten note – I love snail mail. A handwritten envelope always holds the promise of good things inside! It takes time and effort to write a note and the recipient will know that you cared enough to dedicate a bit of your day to them.
2. A bunch of flowers – it doesn’t have to be the most extravagant bouquet from the florist’s shop, even a bunch of daffodils will put a smile on someone’s face. Every time they look at them, they’ll be reminded that someone thought of them too.
3. Doing a task they’d rather not do – sometimes this can be the best way to show someone that you are grateful towards them. FYI feel free to come over and do my washing anytime!
4. Send a message – a text, an email or a carrier pigeon. Short or long, it doesn’t matter. You could dedicate a blog post to them!
5. Say thank-you – I don’t think we say it enough. Two little words that have the power to fill a heart with joy or make someone feel appreciated for the rest of the day.
How do you show gratitude?
Picture credit: <a href=’https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/abstract-green-background_1506223.htm’>Designed by Freepik</a>