It’s the Easter holidays and the kids will no doubt need entertaining with some kind of craft activity at some point. Here’s some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing.
1. Chickabug shares this fingerprint card that children of all ages could make.
2. No Time For Flashcards has these Easter Bunny pictures made from marshmallows.
3. Krokotak has this simple paper craft animal idea. It’s not in English, but you’ll get the general idea!
4. Kirbie’s Cravings shares these cute bread bunnies. I can imagine Little B would love an afternoon making these.
5. Julep has this idea that could be adapted for a greetings card.