I hate waste and little B loves to create new things from odds and ends he’s found around the home. He’s got a wonderful imagination and I want to do all I can to encourage that. These ideas should inspire you to upcycle items that you might have found in your decluttering last week.
1. I love this dolls house created from a chest of drawers and shared on Hometalk. So simple, yet so effective.
2. Upcycle Us has this workbench – perfect for you little builder.
3. Craft Passion has these sock monkeys – my odd socks never look that nice!
4. This Old House has a giant version of Kerplunk that you could use the contents of an old ball pool to fill.
5. Shelterness shares this play kitchen made from an old dining chair.