Clutter is the bane of my life. Since we moved into this house, two years ago, we seems to have exploded to fill every nook and cranny with stuff. I was reading this article recently and it really struck a chord with me – we’re drowning under the weight of all the rubbish in our house. Some of it is treasured possessions, some of it is essentials but the rest of it, we just don’t need. Here’s some sites to inspire you to get to grips with the clutter in your home.
1. Home Storage Solutions 101 has a 52 week organised home challenge. In know I’d start with the best of intentions and then give up after about 5 weeks! Some of you will have better staying power than me!
2. Popsugar has these 8 questions to ask yourself to help you to declutter.
3. The Beautiful Useful Project has 10 achievable ways that can be completed quickly. I especially like the idea of a ’27 Fling Boogie’!
4. This is my main problem when it comes to sorting out the house – I end up making a bigger mess than I started with! A Slob Comes Clean has tips for avoiding this particular state of affairs!
5. Modern Eve shares this method of wardrobe editing. I’d be able to get rid of most of my wardrobe using this!
2 thoughts on “Five Things Friday: Decluttering”
Pingback: Our Attempt at Keeping the House Clutter Free | Keepsmeoutofmischief
Pingback: Five Things Friday: Spring Cleaning | Keepsmeoutofmischief